2008-02-09

MG #29 MSN-04 Sazabi Metallic Coated Version - Ready @ Neo Base

Finally got it all done and tried again with different lighting effects...


Normal:


Lights off:


The "famous" blue light:


Other shots:





These two are using both blue and red flash lights:


  My favorite shot... 



  My second favorite shot... 







  My thrid favorite shot... 


I was trying to shoot the cockpit but there was just no way!
Sorry Char, can’t show you off...


(Did you Notice it is the same BASE as the Zaku??  I don't have other BASE ma...)

5 comments:

  1. wow so pro!! how big is your base.. it seems HUGE. how do you like the Gundam 00 series? I still think Seed is better...
    [版主回覆02/09/2008 03:39:00]00 is so different than other Gundam series but I still like it...  However, I agree with you that Seed is much better! Hahaha... the base?  It's just a ready to use product: M.S.G. Mechanical Chain Base Me no Pro la, there are lots of real Pros in HK and Y!Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally finish la, looks awesome! I like the same pictures as you like! So, what next??
    [版主回覆02/09/2008 12:24:00]Next one will be Strike + IWSP as per Law's request! BTW...   恭喜發財,財源廣進    收藏品儲得更多...   

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u gonna put it in ur office or at home? let's start building a 格納庫 senerio at your home with your models. it will be so cool.
    strike + iwsp is a good MS, looking forward to see that ^O^
    [版主回覆02/11/2008 01:14:00]It will be at home for a week or so then office... Hahaha... What about a 格納庫 at your place??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i can only put my dream 格納庫 in my heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. 衰鬼砌得咁正,D 相影得好有 feel 播 !!!! 攪到我都想買返隻電鍍玩下 ~......
    [版主回覆02/13/2008 14:52:00]買啦 買啦...  幾好 feel ka!

    ReplyDelete